Pages

Labels

Friday 5 August 2011

Busy, busy busy....

Hello everyone! 
Thank you all so much for checking out my blog so far, I have been very encouraged by all of the positive feedback which I have received. Especially from the British Association of Occupational Therapy who tweeted that the blog is "full of great OT reading." HOW EXCITING!!!
..now to keep up with blog posts!

As you have probably noticed I have not posted anything for a while! This is because I have been super busy for the past three weeks, working and going on mini breaks, seeing friends etc. BUT I will return to posting more blogs soon so please keep your eyes peeled.
If you would like then subscribe to my blog which will notify you every time I post something new :).

All the best,
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment