Pages

Labels

Monday 27 June 2011

Day One in Brighton!

Today I arrived in Brighton, the weather has been absolutely beautiful (makes me dream of life in sunnier lands) and I have managed to successfully find the Travelodge and the Brighton Centre where the conference starts tomorrow. Its very exciting being here on my own. I feel very grown up! I spent an hour or so sat by the Brighton Pavilion today which was stunning. The plan for tomorrow is to fit some shopping in, including buying a nice new notebook to take conference notes, before heading to the welcome drinks at the conference.
I don't have the internet in my travelodge room so am blogging on my phone. Will try and blog each day although if I have too much to write I shall wait and post it once I'm back home.
Hope all of you have enjoyed the sun today and have a lovely evening.
I'm off to go get some noodles in a box. Living the dream! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment